Thursday, March 24, 2011

MY FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!! :}

Sisterlock Me Up
I am a sisterlocked sister :) .At the young age of about 12 i decided to get sisterlocks but never actually went through with it untill i was 14. I love my hair no matter what any one says about it. Just because i'm locking my hair doesnt mean its unhealthy. Just because i can no longer run a comb through my hair doesnt mean i have unhealthy hair.In fact now that i have sisterlocks i have a wider range of styles to choose from than when i had a perm. I'm actually allergic to the chemicals in the perm. Which is why my hair is short. But ill save that story for a later post

2 comments:

  1. I love it I decide to get mines when I turned 20 I know that sounds old to you lol. but I love my hair too mines will be 6 months in april. You are too cute ma'am. and keep up the good work I'll be cutting my ends soon hopefully so yeah. I can be 100

    ReplyDelete